Holy Trinity Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Kahwin)
The Ukrainian Orthodox parish members of this church separated from the Holy Trinity Church in Sunland in 1929 and after purchasing the land this church was built in 1932.
The church was destroyed by fire only one year later in 1933, with another being built in 1934.
In 1960 the interior was completely remodelled with a new iconostasis added; this serves as a separation from the nave and the sanctuary behind it. And notable is the bronze colour of the main dome and two supporting cupolas toward the front of the building.
Source: “Lamont County’s Self-Guided Church Tours” booklet. Available online at: http://www.bruderheim.ca/media/33888/churchtourbooklet.05.pdf