St. John The Baptist Russo-Greek Catholic Orthodox Church (Farus)
This church was built in 1907 and is named “Farus” after the original owner of the land on which it was built.
As the “Lamont County’s Self-Guided Church Tours” booklet notes, “the church’s tripartite shape points to its early construction date, as does the closed dome and the absence of a choir loft, both of which required sophisticated construction methods that were not readily available.”
Source: “Lamont County’s Self-Guided Church Tours” booklet. Available online at: http://www.bruderheim.ca/media/33888/churchtourbooklet.05.pdf
Post from RICOH THETA. – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA