After the original congregation of this church was formed in 1898, services were held in private homes for a number of years before work was completed on a church in 1904.
This structure lasted about 30 years before it burned down in the late 1930’s. The present church was built in 1939.
Post from RICOH THETA. – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA