The original church on this site was built from 1901 to 1904. A second, larger church was started in 1917 and completed the next year.
Between 1945-51 funding for a new church was gathered with the old church being dismantled in 1959 and a new church, the present structure, was completed in 1960.
This solid-looking red brick structure is an impressive sight indeed.
Source: “Lamont County’s Self-Guided Church Tours” booklet. Available online at: http://www.bruderheim.ca/media/33888/churchtourbooklet.05.pdf